The two-bedroom villas have been raised above the ground, creating a wonderful “floating” sensation: feel the deliciously warm tropical breezes and allow your spirit to soar. All villas offer spectacular views and encourage the outdoor/indoor lifestyle typical of the Caribbean. With bi-folding doors between the living spaces the whole villa is filled with natural light and gentle breeze. The floors and interiors are of splendid Guyanese Greenheart; the beautiful bedroom furniture was made from Dominican Red Cedar by local craftsmen, and the finishes throughout the villa are of very-high quality.
Take a tour here.
Offering the perfect balance between luxurious comfort and minimalistic simplicity, all two-bedroom villas feature:
- A large open verandah with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea and mountains and rainforest.
- A comfortable indoor/outdoor living room.
- Two beautiful bedrooms with king-size beds and en-suite bathrooms (each with a bath/shower unit and dual vanity).
- A high quality fully-equipped kitchen.
- A private Garden Jacuzzi with spacious wooden deck and sun-loungers offering a beautiful view.
- A barbecue area.
- Wine cooler stocked with a selection of fine wines from around the world.
- Several outdoor relaxation spots (with hammocks and lounge chairs).
- An outdoor shower under the warm Caribbean sky.
See the Master Plan for the location of our villas.
For a recent review, click here.
For rates and reservations, please click here.