Mapou Bungalow and Ti-fèy Bungalow
The bungalows are perched on the hillside surrounded by trees and the sights, sounds and smells of nature, with the river and ocean below. Sustainably-built of Guyanese Greenheart; the bungalows offer a peaceful place for quiet contemplation and total relaxation.
Take a tour here.
All bungalows are on two floors and feature:
- A high-quality fully-equipped kitchen with open plan dining and living area.
- One lovely bedroom with a view of the forest and the sea beyond.
- Contemporary en-suite bathroom with bath and shower unit.
- Rejuvenating outdoor shower in the forest.
- All rooms have one open wall with floor-to-ceiling glass – giving you the sensation that you are perched in a tree-house with the river and sea below.
See the Master Plan for the location of our Bungalows.
Read a recent review.